Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Hot Wheels

For those of you who don't know my truck got smashed while parked at Barley John's. The insurance company that insures the car that caused the damage blows! They've fought me every step of the way through the claim.

The the car rental company supposedly doesn't have enough pickup trucks. If I don't have something to haul cargo the vending business will go belly up. I asked for a pickup and here's what I got.

Everybody put on your rapin' caps cause its FUN TIME!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lee said...

If I had a rapin' cap
I'd rapin' in the morning
I'd rapin' in the evening ... all over this land,
I'd rapin' out danger
I'd rapin' out a warning
I'd rapin' out love between all of my brothers and my sisters
All over this land.

8:23 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

Tell us your bridge experience. I would call you accident prone if you ever got hurt. You just seem to be there.

6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home