Monday, March 05, 2007

DDO killed my friends

Hey you, it's been a while. How've you been? So sorry about not calling lately, or blogging for that matter. It's all my fault.

Seven days a week of work is getting old. I always thought I wanted to work harder and harder but now I realize I need to focus and work smarter. So much of what I do is hit and miss but it all seems to pile on one day of the week and nearly kill me. To my good friends who I haven't spent much time with lately I apologize. Give me a call so we can hang out. I think the vending company may go up for sale this summer. One person has already expressed interest upon mention of the possibility, I'll call ya first Daddy.

In the inspiration department Tim at the mortgage company got back from his commercial carreer seminar with a fresh dose of inspiration. The woman who runs the program is BIG TIME and very inspiring. I spoke with her on the phone for just a few minutes recently and even that had a big effect on me. She doesn't take any excuses for not growing your business. This woman earns more in one day than anyone reading this blog earns in a year. Its just amazing what she does. Tim and I are going fishing for bigger fish now. Well, not me really, more just Tim.

Went to a car dealership to get an oil change today. When the girl typing my information in the computer asked for my name she and I made eye contact for just a moment. One second later she and I both realized the last time we saw each other we had a conversation in the bathroom at a house party years ago. Previous to today that was the first and last time I saw her. It was uncomfortable to sit in that waiting area for the next half-hour.

Remember that security in life doesn't exist, so stop looking for it. All there is in life are different degrees of risk.

Keep your iron clean and ready.

Mortgagebringer

10 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

A lack of risk aversion is the single thing really wealthy people have in common.
After your bathroom incident, I can see you have no risk aversion at all. But really, one uncomfortable half hour was probably not that big a price, right?

5:59 PM  
Blogger Insurgent said...

You PAID someone to change the crankcase oil in your little cutie? Shame on you, master man!

7:02 PM  
Blogger Lee said...

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=blumkin

10:52 PM  
Blogger Kreuzauge said...

They are just missing the point about fantasy - it's not about retreating into a fantasy world...

"Fairy tales are more than true - not because they tell us dragons exist, but because they tell us dragons can be defeated." - G.K. Chesterson

Why waste time slaying imaginary dragons when there are real dragons out there?

10:38 AM  
Blogger Luke said...

What do you think? Plus 1 Great Axe of Thundering Vertigo or Plus 2 sword of Lobster Cunt?

10:11 PM  
Blogger Niklas said...

I think I'll go with a + 3 AT-3 Sagger of Hummer Disintegrating

9:01 PM  
Blogger That Religious Studies Website said...

'Allah does not bless usury, and He causes charitable deeds to prosper' (The Qur'an, Surah 2: 276)

Happy Tuesday's everyone!!!

8:03 AM  
Blogger Insurgent said...

Happy Birthday!

12:22 PM  
Blogger Niklas said...

BTW Mortgagebringer, let's hear about the Chicas!

6:48 PM  
Blogger Lee said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvsADU2OOWM

5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home