Friday, November 24, 2006

A little polish ..... aw forget it, not even funny anymore

My apologies to those who read my blog and actually care about what I'm up to, it's been too long since my last update.

Started hanging out with Max again on a more regular basis which is great. I wish he would make it to poker night to talk a little treason with the rest of us. Maybe next time.

It's been great to have some free time lately which has been seriously lacking for months now. The mortgage biz is up and running except for some finishing touches. Tim, the owner and only other person there has been seriously stressed out lately. Some things haven't gone as well as they were supposed to.

Tim reached his breaking point on Wednsday. A telemarketer from Pitney Bowes called for the third time in two hours to waste our time trying to sell us crap we don't need. I answered the call on speakerphone. As soon as Tim heard it he ran into my office, picked up the phone and screamed, "FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, STOP CALLING HERE!" As if that will make their dialer remove our number or something. It was kind of scary, never seen him like that before, he's a really nice guy.

He slammed my phone handset down so hard he cracked it. I bought a new one with my own money figuring if I told him he broke it, he'd be pissed off again. I almost felt like a beaten wife that day, speaking softly to avoid pain. Everyone has their bad days though, I was yelling about the cunts who run this fuck stick operation later that same day. That company really needs to fire everyone and start fresh.

My neighborhood has now turned into da hood for two reasons. First, my neighbors have a couch and loveseat on their deck exposed to the elements. Second, there was a guy slapping his wife/girlfriend/baby momma in their driveway while he held her by the throat (I didnt' get to see that, the neighbors told me). This city's going downhill, or maybe it's just the slum rental property area I live in.

If anyone would like a 1 bed, 1 bath 750 sq ft co-op unit at 36th and Grand in S. Minneapolis give me a call. It's not on MLS and the lady would probably sell it for about $115K if I don't have to put it on MLS. We're putting it on MLS the first week of January. Last unit that sold there went for $134K three months ago.

My condolences to Jeremy who has been hospitalized with a terminal case of copypasta disease, what a terrible way to go. :(

4 Comments:

Blogger C-Train said...

Rex knows his shit you should have seen him run the house in monopoly the other night. Playa gotta get a copy of ghetto-opoly. check it out!

www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ghettopoly

11:40 AM  
Blogger Rex said...

Yes, the real estate agent pwned the crew in Monopoly but c-train had me runnin scared for a while until the tables turned on him.

3:05 PM  
Blogger Insurgent said...

I think the neighborhood is going downhill now that I've left :P

Good post, though. Ya'oughta write more often!

12:32 PM  
Blogger Insurgent said...

My company leases a 2005 Mitsubishi Fuso with 51,000 miles on it. Recently one of my coworkers drove it and claimed that the brakes have air in the lines; he claims this because it's possible to push the pedal to the floor, if you push really hard.

I've been driving it for months and think he's full of phooey because the brakes seem to work normally.

What do you think? Would the brakes function normally with air in the lines?

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home