Monday, August 07, 2006

Something else disturbing

This is a quote from a Fox News story (no suprise it came from there) but it's really disturbing:

"All of this falls in the category of the coarsening of the culture that does concern us tremendously," said Charmaine Yoest, a spokeswoman for the Family Research Council, a conservative group whose causes include the push to adopt more stringent indecency standards for television. Yoest, who has five children, worries that because there are no age regulations on sales of condoms and lubricants, kids and teens could easily get their hands on them.

I can't believe people actually think like that. Yeah, let's regulate the sale of condoms, then the kids will quit fuckin' all the time! Like that'll fix anything. If there's anything worse than drugs that you could create a black market for it's condoms! I know I charge two bucks a piece for the ones I sell but I'm a greedy capitialist without nearby competition, so haha.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lee said...

You should have to get a copulation permit in order to acquire prophylactics.

8:39 PM  
Blogger C-Train said...

forget the condoms we have an emergency video game crisis here in america!!!

6:53 AM  
Blogger Shannon Beth said...

Hey Rex,

I think your gas advice is something my paper might be interested in running in one of our sections that features entertainment news, consumer tips, etc. Would you be interested in this?
If so, shoot me an e-mail at sfiecke@swpub.com.

Shannon

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home