Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Mpls! stupid is as stupid does

If you look back quite a ways in my blogging history you'll find the post about the City of Minneapolis License Department. I didn't even look at how long ago that was but I just got my license stickers for my vending machines about a week ago.

Now today I got a letter from the City of Minneapolis, here is an excerpt with commentary added:

"A public hearing is being held (to listen to the annoying, whining peasants) to get citizen input (as if they fucking care) on the proposed 3% inflation increase in fees (UNJUST AND MORALLY OBJECTIONABLE TAXES) for city licenses. (Tea party anyone?) You have been selected to recieve this letter (we know where you live beeatch) because this may affect your business (of course it does asshole, I pay the shit). Please contact the Minneapolis Department of Health (Ministry of Health) with any questions regarding this notice (if you can find someone there who has not suffered a rectal-cranial inversion and can actually answer a question in English).

This increase will amount to an increase in fees of ONE DOLLAR for my business annualy. No kidding, that's it! I'm overjoyed that it cost the city more to generate this letter and send it to me than they'll get out of me. The only problem with that is THE FUCKING POST OFFICE got most of that dollar!

I'm actually thinking of going to the hearing and wasting as much of their time as I possibly can. I probably won't though because I'm too busy trying to think of new ways to avoid paying taxes!

8 Comments:

Blogger Lee said...

Never mind what you normally would do. Just cough in your goddamn buck like everybody else. Thank you.

5:26 AM  
Blogger C-Train said...

ah minneapolis home sweet taxed to hell home

1:18 PM  
Blogger Insurgent said...

Pay your damn share, whiner!

6:03 PM  
Blogger Klaus said...

Cough up a buck you cheap bastard!

9:36 PM  
Blogger Lee said...

I paid for your goddamn breakfast.

10:31 PM  
Blogger Luke said...

Mother fucker, I'm trying to watch The Lost Boys!

11:12 PM  
Blogger Chopsy said...

Put that dollar towards moving to NH!

1:28 PM  
Blogger C-Train said...

buddy, I am going to shoot you in face if you dont put your damn hands on the dash.....dumb ass civilian didnt know how close he was to being blown away.

7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home