Monday, August 14, 2006

Bored are you?

Are you bored just crusing around the internet? Would you like some more excitement in your life? Well if you want the government thugs to break your door down and send you to Gitmo soon then you should read this blog every day! Not mine silly, this one:

www.ahmadinejad.ir

Yes, that's the new blog for the Supreme Leader of Iran, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad! It's really him! Now that he's a fellow blogger, I must add him to my list of links.

When you go to his blog click on the flags in the upper right-hand corner to pick your language of choice.

3 Comments:

Blogger Insurgent said...

You're giving aid and comfort to the enemy!

7:53 AM  
Blogger Rex said...

That makes me a ter'ist

12:08 AM  
Blogger Insurgent said...

I own a '97 Ford Ranger with 130,000 miles on it. Recently I have noticed that exhaust is getting pulled in to the vent intake when I come to a stop, and the exhaust system is louder than it used to be. I have not done any work on it since early 2001 when I had a cat-back performance system installed.

When I took it in to a shop, they told me that the muffler hanger had rusted off and that there is also a leak from the joint connecting the header pipe to the pipe going to the cat. They quoted me $269 to fix it.

Should I go the route of the "Tore-us" repair or the soup can fix?

9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home