Friday, July 21, 2006

Old Friends

Last night I paid for the full membership to classmates.com so I could start sending emails. I have volunteered myself to be the reunion master because it looks like nobody else is going to do it. It's a lot like being the Treasurer or Chairman of the LPMN. You can have the job if you want it because no one else does.

I was crusing around match.com and found Jenny who was in my high school class. I emailed her and we'll be hanging out sometime next week. We talked on the phone for about 2 hours last night. She was always really cool and it'll be fun to see her again. She and I never hung out in high school but it's funny how all of the cliques disappear after graduation.

I also have already heard from several people from my emails last night on classmates.com. All these people ask me what I'm up to so I've just typed a few paragraphs so I can cut and paste the responses. I can't respond to that many emails.

I wrote all that because I'm trying to kill time before Carl's closing today. I know you all read that and thought, "Why did he write that? I don't care about Rex's class reunion!" I know you give less than a shit but I don't care either!

6 Comments:

Blogger Insurgent said...

Have fun at your class reunion!

How did Carl's closing go? Tell him to get back to NH where he belongs!

1:38 PM  
Blogger Klaus said...

BTW, we don't give a shit about your class reunion!

A Silver Eagle says that when you tell the LPMN that you're no longer a member you still get to be Treasurer!

2:39 PM  
Blogger Rex said...

Klaus,

I will not take your bet because I will retain my Treasurer position, that's garunteed.

Rex

BTW, I don't give a shit about your class reunion either

8:45 PM  
Blogger Lee said...

I'd like to go to you class reunion, Rexy.

7:30 PM  
Blogger C-Train said...

yes it would be fun to crash your reunion and let people try and figure out who the hell are these guys?

6:40 AM  
Blogger Luke said...

We are all going to Rex's reunion!

9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home