Monday, April 24, 2006

Let the good times roll!

Had quite the eventful weekend. Chris and I went out to Psycho Suzie's on Friday night. He needed some brews and time with me away from his wife. His wife is really awesome but I think he's still trying to adjust to living with her 24/7. They're not the first couple to go through that. Chris is selling his Ducatti 750 Super Sport if anyone is interested in a sweet bike. It has about 5000 miles on it and has been well cared for. $3500 makes it yours.

Saturday night was fun at Luke and Lee's place again. This time things got out of hand. First problem, everyone was armed to the teeth. When will the government do something about all the guns! Next we played dress-up with Kari, she was a good sport about it.

The most disturbing part of the evening was when someone suggested that they put BULLETS in their shot glasses and take 'em down. My only thought was WTF. So Lee, Jeremy and Dan all swallowed a .380 automatic bullet with their whiskey. I've been meaning to ask Jeremy if he passed it yet, I'll do that later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home