Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Start a blog? Me? Never!

I retract that. I was one of the last in my circle of friends to get a cell phone so this is no different. Even Luke has a blog now too. Funny thing is that I haven't posted anything yet, but I already have logged 16 profile views. Seems many people want a look inside my mind, or maybe they're waiting to heckel my first post. This is soon to be determined.

For those of you who haven't researched Peak Oil much I encourage you to check out the first three links here. The wikipedia entry for Peak Oil is a great summary of the situation.

Tonight Lee, Kari, Anthony and myself tried to get the newsletter out. It has to go out soon due to the upcoming convention. We had only printed 60 of the hundreds needed when the printer committed suicide. Jeremy has volunteered the vast resources of CM to complete the job.

The rest of the week will be nuts! I'll be filling machines throughout the day Thursday and Friday, getting the boat into more permanent storage, smoker's meetup thursday night, hopefully get to the bank with Bob so I can be a signatory on the LEF accounts, meeting with Deborah the Tax Ninja Saturday morning to pay my unfair share, putting Carl's townhome on the market Saturday afternoon, poker Saturday night, showing homes to Candice on Sunday in Buffallo and sleeping somewhere inbetween.

Silver north of 10 frn's, looks like Jim's goona pay,

Rex

4 Comments:

Blogger Lee said...

That bitch done hit 11 today, didn't it?

Jim probably would have given me a better payout, too. It's been a long way since seven a Troy.

10:26 PM  
Blogger Lee said...

What sand?

http://www.tomudall.house.gov/display2.cfm?id=5801&type=Issues
Following the tragic events of September 11, 2001, Congress responded to the need to consolidate the functions of several federal agencies and departments by creating the Department of Homeland Security. Since its creation, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has been tasked with tightening our nation’s borders, serving as the main federal actor for interaction with state and local governments, detecting and deterring the use of weapons of mass destruction, and reviewing and coordinating intelligence and law enforcement information to establish daily threat levels and respond quickly should information come to light.

10:28 PM  
Blogger Luke said...

Rex- in that poker picture, are you...winning? No way! And Lee is losing? Eh, why break precident.

11:45 PM  
Blogger Rex said...

To Lee,

Regarding Tom Udall, I was ONLY speaking about peak oil. His website is the only place I have ever seen "Peak Oil" on a government website and he deserved some kudos for that.

And the shiny stuff hit 11 frns per troy, I think I was looking at intraday numbers on CNBC. I stand corrected.

And I was right, all you people were waiting to heckel me! Tear,cry,tear

12:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home